Lumber Products in San Jose
Helping You Complete Your Project On Time & On Budget
If you’re looking to install a new deck, fence, or any other wood based project, then you know just how difficult it can be to find high-quality materials that won’t break your budget. At Redwood Outlet, we have been helping homeowners, construction companies, and remodeling agencies get the materials they need at a price that can’t be beat! When you reach out to our San Jose lumber outlet, our friendly staff can provide you with insight as to which materials will be best for your given project.
At Redwood Outlet, we carry a number of products, such as:
- Pressure Treated Wood: Are you interested in redoing your outdoor living space, but worried about the upkeep? This type of wood is specifically designed to protect from fungal decay, insects, and termites.
- Redwood: Redwood lumber falls into various grades, depending upon what part of the tree they are taken out of. Because of the variety of grades, there are many uses that redwood lumber is well suited for such as fences, decks, and arbors.
- IPE: This Brazilian hardwood makes for a perfect material for outdoor decks. The combination of durability against harsh climates and the range of natural colors makes Ipe the top choice for decking material.
- Cedar: If you’re looking for the best material for a board or picket fence, look no further! Cedar is the best product for boards and fencing. This material does not warp, shrink, or check, and will age beautifully.
- Lattice: This is a well-known structure that is very popular in outdoor design. This framework is a type of pattern that crisscrosses strips of redwood material to add additional decorative height and privacy to your home.
Selection, Price, & Quality
Selection, price, and quality are of the upmost importance to our team at Redwood Outlet. With our wide selection of products, we are confident that you will find the most suitable type of wood and style that you are looking for with a quality and price that no one else can beat. If you need help choosing the type of product that best fits your home, environment, and lifestyle, speak with our San Jose lumber experts by calling (408) 277-0627!